RHG is looking for 12 working members to grow Ryerson’s 10,000 sq. ft. rooftop farm. Working members spend three hours on the farm each week, working alongside the Urban Agriculture Coordinator to grow and harvest for Ryerson’s Farmer’s Market, Chefs at Ryerson’s Food Services and for our CSA bags. The working member program is a unique hands-on opportunity to learn how to garden and to enjoy fresh, organic food as it comes into season. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining additional growing skills and working in an urban rooftop market garden.
3 hours/week on either a Tuesday or Friday morning from September 2nd to November 7th.
- $50 for weekly family sized Fresh produce for 10 weeks (discounted from $250.00)
- $25.00 registration fee
To apply: please submit the following answers to email@example.com
1. Your name, email, phone number
2. Age and gender
3. What motivates you to participate in this program?
4. What is your definition of a sustainable food system and why do you think it is important?
5. What do you hopes to gain from the program?
6. What, if any, is your previous experience in gardening? (no experience necessary)
Deadline: Please submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 25th,2014.